Monday, October 21, 2013
Bald, with a degree.
By the end of this semester, I'm going to be bald.
This past week I've brought an unknowingly stolen phone that I can't use, been pulled over by the cops, gotten two bad grades, SLAVED through a finance midterm, and had my hair ruined by the hair salon (Groupon is the devil.)
I have been stressing over so much lately, and I don't know if it's because I'm coming right out of midterm’s right into a stressful week, right into a bad Monday, but I've been just feeling awful.
I got my midterm grades back and two weren't where I wanted them to be, but I guess that's why they are midterms, so I can bring them up.
I lost out on close to 400$ and I can't get the money back, I'm also wondering how I'm going to tell my parents.
Lately, and I hate girls who talk about their boyfriend day in and day out, my boyfriend has been getting me through so much. I'm very grateful for him. We both are looking at the tape with the words "Graduation" written across it. I'll break it first, but I feel like I'll also break a blood vessel trying to finish this semester.
Plus, my birthday is coming up, I'll be 21 and I hate planning events because something always goes wrong, but I love attending events. I guess I have to plan this one since it is MY birthday.
But to look at the bright side, I received a letter from my 7 year old sister (yes, a letter) saying me and her need to go on a date, and that's just what we did this weekend. She's such a comedian for her age and I enjoy watching her grow.
My boyfriend, my two younger siblings, God and my mom are really pulling (literally pulling) me through these semesters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, breathe. It does sound like you are going though a lot, but you will be fine, consistency and diligency is key. My boyfriend is very supportive as well, and driven just like me. It is great you have someone on your side that you can talk to and relate to. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDelete