Monday, October 28, 2013

Just an update.


I really just want to drop out and live among the wild. (Joking) I counted how many weeks I have left of school and it equates to 26 weeks. I also counted how many days I have left in this semester including weekends and holidays. This equates to 53 days left in the semester. Why it is the final stretch is so hard. I don't know if it’s because I have a lot on my plate, but I have such a hard time dragging myself out of bed everyday that's not a weekend. Now it's starting to get cold too, which makes it harder to get up. Someone's ripped my bulletin board that I've worked so hard on during the weekend, I haven't made reservations for a table for 11 people for my birthday this weekend, and on top of that, I'm not even EXCITED for my birthday this weekend, and I'm turning 21. How lame is that? I'm more excited for May 16, 2014 than November 2, 2013.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that had a good birthday despite how you felt about it before. Being an RA is difficult, and I know those bulletin boards get rough! I'M GLAD IT'S ONLY 53 DAYS LEFT! Hang in there, WE'RE GRADUATING SOON!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete